Advantages of evaporative cooler in cooling water system: for the master device, incrustation and biological sludge which can increase the thermal resistance, reduce the flow area, even clog heat exchanger and filters and reduce heat exchange efficiency will not be formed. Moreover, metal fatigue caused by high-temperature thermal load state on heat exchange surface will not happen, and equipment perforation and leakage because of corrosion of incrustation will not happen either, which can help to extent the life of the equipment. Especially with the development of technology, more and more master devices adopt compact and efficient heat exchanger, so the requirement to quality of the cooling water is higher and higher and application of evaporative cooler has become wider and wider.
1. Soft water closed cycle of blast furnace in iron works;
2. Cooling water system of heating furnace, crystallizer and oxygen lance in steel works;
3. Cooling water system in rolling mill and coking plant;
4. Cooling water system of air blower, electric machinery and rolling mill;
5. Cooling water system of intermediate frequency induction furnace, mid-high-frequency power supply, electric control furnace, melting furnace, through heating furnace, hardening furnace, vacuum furnace and induction holding furnace;
6. Oil cooling and mold cooling of machining equipment;
7. Internal process water cooling of casting, forging, welding equipment;
8. Low-temperature oils cooling, cooling of various overhead hydrocarbon as well as cooling of steam and other process medium in refinery;
9. Match with glass melting pit, single crystal furnace or polycrystalline furnace;
10. Water cooling system of large injection molding machine
1. As the turbine exhaust steam condenser;
2. Match with cat paw, main throttle valve, combined intermediate valve, water pump base, water pump bearing, draught fan bearing, electric generator and electromotor of steam turbine which need cooling;
3. Oil cooler of transformer.
For civil use and commercial use
1. Condensation steps of refrigeration plant, brewery and food factory;
2. Match with water source heat pump unit and water cooling unit of high-end central air conditioning system;
3. Direct cooling: it means refrigerant stops running when temperature of the outdoor air wet bulb drops to a certain value, and cooling water in evaporative air cooler (closed tower) is directly delivered to the air conditioner as a refrigerant to eliminate humidity load in the air-conditioned room.
Evaporative cooler is suitable for occasions where the cooling fluid has no direct contact with outside air, temperature of the inlet is lower than 80℃, there is enough source for spray water and incrustation will not be easily formed in the water source.
Cooling fluid having no direct contact with outside air means open cycle is not suitable for it because it has to keep clean or certain pressure.
Heat exchange tube and channel box use expanded tube joint
Channel box uses screwed plug, which is easy to repair and replace the tubes
There are brass tube, stainless steel tube and carbon steel tube for the tubes
Effectively deal with expansion, contraction and stress relief
Have advantages of both air-cooled and evaporative heat exchanger
Custom-make according to customers' demands
High heat transfer coefficient, compact structure and small covering area
Small scaling factor, small temperature difference at the end and light
The cooled medium in the evaporative type cooler exchanges heat with latent heat evaporated from spray water outside of the tube and sensible heat of spray water and air. The air is sucked from the inlet grille through axial flow ventilator, sweeps past heat exchange tube bundles and exhausts the heat. A high-efficiency water collector is installed under the draught fan to prevent water drops being taken away with the air.
Spray water falls into the tank from the top of evaporative condenser and is recycled through spray water pump. During the falling process, spray water absorbs heat in the tube and is evaporated at the same time. Spray water which has been evaporated is automatically supplemented through water compensation valve.