Advantages of the Evaporative Cooler in the cooling water system: The master device will not form incrustation and biological sludge which can increase the thermal resistance, reduce the flow area, clog heat exchanger and filters and reduce heat exchange efficiency. Additionally, metal fatigue caused by high-temperature thermal load states on heat exchange surfaces and equipment perforation and leakage because of corrosion or incrustation are both protected against, which can help to extend the life of the equipment. Along with the further development of the technology, more and more master devices will adopt compact and efficient heat exchangers, so the quality requirements for water coolers will become higher and higher and the range of applications of evaporative cooler will become larger and larger.
1. Blast furnace soft water closed cycle of in iron works
2. Cooling water system of heating furnace, crystallizer and oxygen lance in steel works
3. Cooling water system in rolling mill and coking plants
4. Cooling water system of air blower, electric machinery and rolling mills
5. Cooling water system of intermediate frequency induction furnace, mid-high-frequency power supply, electric control furnace, melting furnace, through heating furnace, hardening furnace, vacuum furnace and induction holding furnace;
6. Oil cooling and mold cooling of processing equipment
7. Internal process water cooling of casting, forging, welding equipment
8. Low-temperature oils cooling, cooling of various overhead hydrocarbon as well as cooling of steam and other process mediums in the refinery
9. Match with glass melting pit, single crystal furnace or polycrystalline furnace
10. Water cooling system of large injection molding machines
1. Act as the turbine exhaust steam condenser
2. Match with cat paw, main throttle valve, combined intermediate valve, water pump base, water pump bearing, draught fan bearing, electric generator and electromotor of steam turbine which need cooling
3. Oil cooler of transformer.
For Civil and Commercial use
1. Condensation steps of refrigeration plants, brewery and food factories
2. Matches with the water source heat pump unit and the water cooling unit of high-end central air conditioning systems
3. Direct cooling: refers to when the refrigerant stops running when the temperature of the outdoor air wet bulb drops to a certain value, and cooling water from the evaporative air cooler (closed tower) is directly delivered to the air conditioner as a refrigerant to eliminate humidity load in the air-conditioned room.
Evaporative cooler is suitable for conditions where the cooling fluid has no direct contact with outside air, temperature of the inlet is lower than 80℃, there is enough source for spray water and incrustation will not be easily formed in the water source. Cooling fluid having no direct contact with outside air means an open cycle is not suitable for it because it has to keep clean as well as keep a certain pressure.
Heat exchange tube and channel box use expanded tube joints
Channel box uses a screw in plug, which makes it easy to repair and replace the tubes
There are 3 types of tubes, brass, stainless steel, and carbon steel.
Effectively deals with expansion, contraction and stress
Have the advantages of both an air-cooled and an evaporative heat exchanger
Custom-made according to customers' requirements
High heat transfer coefficient, compact structure and covers a small area
Small scaling factor, small temperature difference and is light.
The cooling medium in the Evaporative Type Cooler exchanges heat with latent heat evaporated from spray water outside of the tube and sensible heat from sprayed water and the air. The air is sucked from the inlet grill through the axial flow ventilator, sweeps past the heat exchange tube bundles and exhausts heat. A high-efficiency water collector is installed under the draught fan to prevent water droplets from being taken away with the air.
Spray water falls into the tank from the top of the evaporative condenser and is recycled through spray water pump. As it falls, spray water absorbs heat from the tube and is evaporated at the same time. Spray water which has been evaporated is automatically replenished through the water compensation valve.