During the summer, direct air cooling systems will make cross winds, the output is limited and coal consumption for generating electricity is high. During the winter, it is difficult to prevent freezing. In order to solve these problems, the Direct Air Cooling System and Evaporative Condensation System are combined and optimized, creating a new efficient condensation unit.
Cooling of waste steam from thermal power generation and cogeneration in water-deficient area and relatively dry areas.
1. The combined and optimized direct air cooling and evaporative condenser can complement each other's advantages. They can be used together or independently
2. It can resolve the various issues that the unit has over different seasons, and takes full advantage of the fact that the air cooling system does not consume water, the evaporative system saves water and the back pressure of the condenser is low.
3. Compared to a direct air cooling system, back pressure during use falls by 5～15KPa.
4. Coal consumption falls by over 2%.
5. The impact of high cross wind on the system is removed and so the safety of the system is improved.
1. Components of the system: compound-type air cooling condensation system is combined from direct air cooling and evaporative condenser according to an optimizated design (connection in series or in parallel).
2. Connection in series: exhaust steam of the turbine enters fair current tube bundles for heat exchange; steam which is not condensed enters heat exchange tube bundles of evaporative condenser along the condensation water tank for heat exchange; condensation water is collected in the condensation water tank and is sent into regenerative system through the condensation water pump for cyclic utilization; steam which is not condensed is vented by the vacuum-pumping system from the top of the adverse current tube bundles of air cooling and evaporative condenser.
3. Connection in parallel: exhaust steam of the turbine respectively enters the air cooling system and the evaporative condenser for heat exchange; condensation water is collected in the condensation water tank and is sent through the regenerative system through condensation water pump for cyclic utilization; steam which is not condensed is vented by the vacuum-pumping system from the top of adverse current tube bundles of air cooling and evaporative condenser.